RESOURCES FOR THE 2018 LEADERSHIP
Please be certain to respect copyright and intellectual property rights by properly citing any of the speakers' work that you use in your work.
Get Acrobat Reader FREE
2018 Leadership Seminar of Mathematics Professional Development
Sheraton Hotel at the Portland Airport
* 2018 Schedule/Agenda
* 2018 Seminar Program
Save the date for the 2019!
FEB 27 - MAR 2, 2019.
** Please note that session titles are abbreviated.
** Documents have been posted as approved by presenters. Watch for updates.
- Equal Status Interventions
- Supporting the Development of Mathematical Argument
- Supporting Novice Elementary Teachers
- Share Your Knowledge in Mathematics
** BOARD, CARLSON, & WILLIAMS
- Linking Coach Noticing and Mathematically Productive
** BORKO & VILLA:
- Building District Capacity
- Uncertainty as a Resource
** DAVENPORT, HENRY, & THORLICHEN:
- Building School Capacity
- Curriculum Spaces
** DRISCOLL & DEPIPER:
- "You just put the pieces together"
- Modeling with Mathematics in Science Class
Understanding Resistance in Mathematics
- Creating Intentional Leverage Points
** KAZEMI & LOMAX:
- Drawing on Equity-Based Practices
** KELEMANIK & LUCENTA:
- Teaching in the Moment
** LEVI & JASLOW:
- Increasing Teacher's Knowledge of Fractions
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
MELHUISH, SHAUGHNESSY, & THANHEISER:
- Authority, Argumentation, and Implementation
RUSSELL & SCHIFTER:
- Connecting Abstractions to Contexts
- Mathematical Structures
- Building Fluency from Conceptual Understanding
- Use and Connect Representations